If you need help obtaining (and sustaining) safe, decent and affordable housing, to keep existing housing, or to prepare for homeownership, we may be able to assist you. We offer two programs for our clients, with a variety of services and solutions. Eligibility and resources differ by service.
Read our program information below to determine which of our programs fits your situation, or call us at (800) 977-1969 for more information on how we can help:
Homeless to Housing
- Find Safe, Affordable Housing—Once you're referred to us through Coordinated Entry, we will work in partnership with referral agencies to find safe, affordable housing for you.
- Rental Assistance (Rapid Rehousing/Permanent Supportive Housing)—rent assistance and support for rapid rehousing and permanent supportive housing.
- Family and Child Stability—in partnership with referral agencies, this program serves “hidden” homeless individuals and families who lack a permanent home.
- Travelers Aid—a relocation service to a safe, supportive location via travel voucher.
- Foreclosure Avoidance Counseling—counseling to avoid foreclosure and find connections to mortgage relief resources.
Becoming a Homeowner
Interested in buying a home but don't know where to start?
Want more information and a partner to help you?
Sign up for our complete homeownership program for $60. We will provide:
- 8 hours of asset-building & financial empowerment workshops. You'll learn how to access down payment assistance, improve your credit score, and make smart choices when choosing a home and a lender.
- One-on-one counseling sessions to help you determine how much house you can afford, understand how to find the best loan for your needs, and provide guidance throughout the home-buying process.
- Our classes also cover ongoing costs to expect when you own a home, from mortgage payments to maintenance.